MAJESTY INNOVATES has a long-standing commitment to safeguard the privacy of information entrusted to us and regard this commitment as essential. Protecting the confidentiality and security of consultantand employee information has always been an integral part of how we conduct our business.
We pledge to ensure our business practices protect your personal information.
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information that we obtain or handle in Nigeria.
MAJESTY INNOVATES makes this statement in respect of its basic policies concerning the protection of personal information of job applicants and employees.
2. Where it is necessary for us to obtain personal information, we will only do so by lawful and fair means. In the event that you provide us with the names and contact details of referees, we will regard the fact that the you provided that information to us as your consent to us contacting those referees to request additional information about you.
3. We will only use your personal information within the scope of achieving the following purposes:
a. for evaluating your eligibility for an interview.
b. for evaluating your suitability for employment at MAJESTY INNOVATES.
c. for any other purposes to enable MAJESTY INNOVATES to adequately consider you as a candidate for employment.
4. We will not obtain from you, use, or provide to a third party, information regarding political views, religion (faith, consciousness and lineage), affiliation with any labour union,ethnicity, domicile of origin, health care and sexual life,except as necessary for our proper business management or any other purposes deemed necessary by law.
5. We may disclose information relating to your professional work skills and work history to our clients.
6. We may outsource all or part of the handling of your personal information to third parties approved by us in order to accomplish the purposes set out inParagraph 3 above. We will supervise any such outsourcing service provider as necessary to ensure the personal information is secure in accordance with applicable laws and guidelines.
7. We will take any necessary and adequate security measures and exercise adequate supervision over all officers and employees and any outsourcing service providers to protect your personal information against leaks, loss or damage, etc.
8. You may request disclosure of the personal information we hold on you, or request the amendment, removal or updating of such personal information by writing to the information desk at the address set out in Paragraph 9below. After we obtain satisfactory evidence of your identity, we will seek to address your request in accordance with the applicable laws and guidelines.
9. If you have any questions or comments regarding your personal information or this statement, you can contact the Information Helpdesk for Personal Information in the following ways:
Contact our corporate office: No. 66 1st East Circular Road, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. E-mail: email@example.com.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. –4:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday except for public holidays)
10. This statement may be amended from time to time. At the time of any amendment, we will publish a revised statement in substitution for this webpage.
11. In order to constantly monitor and, where necessary, improve our handling of your personal information we will periodically review this statement and security measures, or any other associated activities related to personal data.